Weighted Compression Vest
Our Most Popular Vest Provides Soothing Compression and Weight
It’s like a reassuring hug, perfect for helping to calm down, focus or cope with sensory overload. The steady proprioceptive input and compression around the trunk are especially soothing for those with sensory challenges. Stretchy neoprene for a snug, comfy fit. Kids even ask to wear it.
- Provides proprioceptive feedback to help focus and self-regulate
- Hug-like compression encourages calm and feeling of security
- Supports kids and adults with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months - Adult
Includes 2 lbs. of weight: four 1/4 lb. weights and two 1/2 lb. weights. Additional weights sold separately. Weights are safely positioned in pockets inside the vest and can be added or removed. Learn about the calming benefits of weights and compression.
Use weighted products with guidance from a therapist. You may benefit from 20-30 minutes of wear each hour, or longer. Use with adult supervision.
- Hook-and-loop side closures to adjust to best fit
- 6 interior pockets for removable weights
- Neoprene and mesh
- Blue or red
- Machine wash on cool temperature. Air dry. (Remove weights before washing.)
Please note: Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs. (5% of total body weight is a common standard. The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight.)
- X-Small: Holds up to 4 lbs. of weight
- Small: Holds up to 5 lbs. of weight
- Medium & Large: Each hold up to 9 lbs. of weight
- X-Large: Holds up to 12 lbs. of weight