Giant Playsilks by Sarah's Silks
Giant playsilks encourage active, outdoor play, open-ended creative play and rich imagination play! First choice by Waldorf teachers and leading experts in early childhood development.
Pretend play ideas include hanging as a billowy canopy over a child's bed, building forts and making play tents or holding up to have children run under the rainbow.
- Hand dyed with brilliant rainbow colors.
- 9 feet long by 3 feet wide.
- Safety tested. For ages 3+
At nine feet long and three feet wide, our giant silks provide an abundance of play opportunities.
* fashion a canopy over a bed
* create a play space
* hang in a doorway as a puppet theater
* build an enchanting club house
* wrap yourself up in one
* make a magical river
* two people hold the ends while others run or lie down underneath
All of our toys have passed safety testing for children over 3 in USA and EU
Hand wash/hang dry.
About Sarah's Silks:
Drawing from the philosophies of Waldorf education and her own childhood of imaginative play, Sarah has been designing playsilks and other natural, eco-friendly wooden and silk toys for over 25 years.